I hope you're not expecting something specific.

September 08, 2005

Stewed Hamm

Who are you!?!? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!! I have been a very very very very patient woman. VERRRRYYYYY patient. Almost a year and a half you have been torturing me. What's a girl gotta do, huh?

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE!!!!???!?!?!?

I'll be your best friend! And.... um.... I can't make any more promises than that because I don't KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! But it could involve a lot of licking. I'm just sayin.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa licking? that's a good deal, i would take that deal.

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Awwww, aren't you the sweetest!

Say... you're not stalking me or anything are you? Because I saw "Swimfan" and... OK, it sucked, but that's not the point.

I might take you up on the potential licking... but there's the possibility that it'll turn into that Tootsie Roll Pop commercial, and I totally don't swing that way.

10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here