I hope you're not expecting something specific.

August 01, 2005

I promised good news, but honestly I can't remember exactly what that good news was (please don't hit me). So I'll just do some reader mail and maybe it'll fall out of my brain unexpectedly.

Keith & Tammy said...



So... are you gonna give us our address or not?

Sure. You can use 666 Shut the Hell Up Lane. Enjoy!


A certain George Newman said....



Do we get some kind of college credit for making through all of that? My eyeballs hurt. Hope the good news outweighed all of that.

Sincerely, Santos-McGarry Campaign Headquarters and Office of Adult Continuing Education

Yes, you get one credit towards your BTCC degree (Bitching and Complaining). I have a doctorate, and I must say, it comes in handy on a daily basis.


Jing said....




i've heard good things about taco cabana but i can't be a fair judge because i'm canadian and we don't have them around here. i hope you're still watching the 4400 :)


Of course I'm still watching the 4400!!! It's good to see Shawn and Danny getting along again. But what I didn't like about this last episode.... No explanation or even talk of Jordan's MISSING BODY (helloooooo!?) and no Liv! Where the hell was Liv???

Yeah. Taco Cabana is da bomb when the workers aren't complete morons. I swear.... the staff at the Taco Bell across the street is uh... less white, probably speak less English and they have never ever gotten my order wrong. Not. Once. So it's not a matter of language barrier. It's just a matter of .... you know, I don't even know. I can't get inside the brain of someone who can't get basic shit right.

*This is the part where I have no idea what is up Blogger's butt but I am fucking tired of trying to fix it. If you want to visit George Newman's top 100 movie qutoes, please visit the link above his smartass comment. If you want to listen to Bowling for Soup's song "Ohio" which contains the classic line, "The Mexican food sucks north of here anyway" then please click on the link below. I'll try to fix it tomorrow.... thanks!*

Anyway. If you want good Mexican food, you're gonna have to drive south. George Newman's Top 100 Movie Quotes. The man cannot resist a list. I mean, I'm sure as soon as he finishes quoting movies, he'll start talking about other stuff, but for now just enjoy the movie quotes, MK? Thanks!

I bought an Ipex bra at Victoria's Secret yesterday. It's soft and the straps are nice n stretchy.

*Good yet vague news section*

OK, I thought of some good news. I have a spectacular scratch on my back that I sustained in a swimming pool. It sounds like it sucks, but it's kind of awesome when you think about it.

In other news.... the guy on the real news just used the word "plethora." That is kind of rad.

I am going to bed early tonight, I swear.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dew said...

Dude, you were going to tell us about the SHAGGING, fuhgod'ssake! Focus!

10:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I'm not mistaken, she did. You just have to read between the lines. If I'm also not mistaken, it's pretty damn hot... You made a lot of manwhores cry today.

Di, I'm truly sorry to learn that your quest for correctly made tacos is still unfulfilled. I'll pray for you.

=^..^=

11:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like taco bell too except the one near my house seems like it only employs people i dub "lifers". it's overrun with low-class, high school drop-out, i'm-stuck-in-a-dead-end-job people that makes snarky comments to you when you go in and pay with debit.

i bet you like that scratch because you've been telling people you got it from a rough night of wild animal love making :). or that you can swim so fast the water friction alone gives you long scratches down your back. either or :)

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

IS it possible to CLEP an entire BTCC degree? Lord knows I've earned one by now.

Did your news guy mention "plethora" in reference to pinatas, by any chance? Because that would fucking rule if he did.

Not that there's any chance of getting Ipex Bra pictures or anything... but you know, you could throw a shirt on over it.

6:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here