I hope you're not expecting something specific.

June 27, 2005

Not tonight....



Hm, apparently this Blogger thing has got its images thing figured out. Let's test this bad boy out.






Well. That particular feature seems to work. OK, let's try the other feature....


Hm. Excellent. Well, I guess that's it.

OK, not really. I think I may have somehow acquired some new readers. Hello new reader from the UK and hello new reader from San Antonio. =) I am sorry if you were expecting something interesting or poignant, because I am neither of those things. Unless, of course, you consider like.... algae interesting. If you just thought, "Hey, what's wrong with algae?" and then you clicked on that link and read at least one paragraph.... well, this might just be the blog for you after all. Please, leave a witty and meaningful comment. One of us needs to be at least one of those things and let me tell you, it ain't gonna be me.... not tonight anyway.




5 Comments:

Blogger Ciberblade said...

Blogger has image thingys? Guess I need to get working with those!

I was going to be witty and meaningful...but as a robot with the personality of a laptop I found the task daunting.

6:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frightening that some people invest so much of their time writing about algae. Come on people, we're not talking about Mr. Mister here... it's just freakin algae!

=^..^=

2:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Di, you do yourself an injustice, I find you very entertaining, in a "captivating" sort of way. I saw you liked that word somewhere so I thought what the hell, I'll plagarise it, I'm not proud. I also hope there's a spell checker here somewhere, I definately can't spell plagarise.
I also found the link on algae very interesting. Complicated things aren't they? ;)
The study of algae I read is called 'phycology'. It can be no coincidence that that is only an 's' short of the study of the human brain. I am only an 's' more than a single celled green thing. I'm teetering on a very thin line. I have millions of brain cells apparently (pffft, yeah right :D) but I cannot for the life of me make sugar out of carbon monoxide on a sunny day????
What's an 's' amongst friends anyway :)
I'm your new UK reader by the way, I hope I can pick my normal name, I want to be normal? We'll see.
Oh bugger, no spell checker!

4:43 AM

 
Blogger Dew said...

Anyone who says "Oh, bugger" is a friend o' mine, regardless of whether he can spell "plagiarise" (note the veddy British touch there, please).

5:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dew, I can say 'bloody bugger' too :)

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here