I hope you're not expecting something specific.

August 28, 2005

Hey, you guys know how New Orleans is pretty much screwed at this point? I was watching the coverage on the news and at this moment, Hurricane Katrina is packing winds equal to an F3 tornado... 90 miles wide. Stop and think about that for a minute. This is going to be bad, y'all. Really really bad. Levees are 15 feet high and they're expecting a storm surge of around 20 feet. This could be worse than a disaster. I sincerely hope everyone gets out. Hm, I just heard that our TV station sent a reporter to ride out the storm in downtown New Orleans. Are you fucking stupid??? Seriously????

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I love how news stations will send a reporter into basically any horrendous weather situation at the first available opportunity. I bet you have to get demoted a lot to grab hurricane detail. Or maybe even refuse to sleep with your boss.

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

P.S. Your blog still thinks you're 28.

9:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here