I hope you're not expecting something specific.

September 07, 2005

Wow. I just went back and read my last post. How much can change in 10 days is astounding. I have a lot to say about the hurricane and subsequent flooding, but I still can't get my mind around it. I'll have to wait for it to sink in a little more before I can really digest it into something intelligible. There's a lot in my brain, though. A lot. But for now, I'll just say that I think it's awesome that there are shelters that are actually turning away help and supplies because they have enough. Let's hope supplies remain at these levels until these evacuees can return to some level of normality.

I can't even write my normal stuff in the same post. New post for the superficial stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here