I hope you're not expecting something specific.

January 10, 2005

Plugging along...

I have nothing relevant to say.

If you like weird, yet entertaining music, have I got a Lucky Unicorn for you! Just check it out. You get to sample the music before you buy it, so what's the harm really?

And for TV fans, if you are ready to start shopping for your spring wardrobe:

For 24 fans

For Alias fans

For West Wing fans

For fans of a show that I have yet to identify

Heeeeeee hehehe!

OK, let's see. We've had 4 hours of 24 in one week. Coming down off that high will be akin to Jack handing in his rubber tourniquet. So if my math is correct, we have 21 more weeks of MADNESS! And if you haven't started watching it yet, you probably won't and I must say, you are totally missing out. We've already had rocket launchers in residential areas and unlikely internet takeovers and poisoning of clueless young girls and staged robberies and high-profile kidnappings and terrorism as family bonding!!! I can't recap for you. You will have to read the recaps. This is the best show ever.

And in Amazing Race news....Jon and Aaron are still hot and Jonathan is still the biggest prick ever. I hope Victoria punches him in the nads soon. I hate him and his stupid blue hair. He's ruining the racing experience for me! I like Kris and Jon. They are both so adorable and happy and fun. Now, Aaron is on a team with Hayden who is really starting to look like a harpy, but I'm sure it's due in part to Killer Fatigue. But still. Call me, Aaron!

OK, it is indeed late and this is a relatively short post rife with links to things I think everyone should patronize but I have one more. Our friend Danielle has started her own blog, so I have to let everyone know about it because...I dig. http://beanersbrain.blogspot.com/

Peace out to my Public! Word.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

I just love the fact that you used the word "nads". {End of post}

10:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not really anonymous, but wondering who "Anonymous" signing as "Sam" is and why he's such a dickwad. Thoughts, anyone?

10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here