I hope you're not expecting something specific.

January 09, 2005

And apparently, so did he!

Well, I guess the good news is that CK is NOT mad at me for that joke! He came over to where we were sitting last night and at first said hi and gave a hug to Emily (blonde, not redhead) and they chatted for a minute and then I informed him that he hugged her and not me. Don't worry, I did it in a cute way and not pouty or demanding, I promise. And so he came over and gave me a hug and then (btw, omg he smelled good!), in front of everyone! says "You know, this morning I realized something. After our conversation last night, I realized that you are always so nice to me!" Me on the Inside: "Well duh!" Me on the Outside: "I am?" He continues, "And I'm always such an asshole to you. And you're still always so nice." Me on the Inside: "Well it's about time you noticed that." Me on the Outside: "Well start being nice, then!" Hehehe And then later, I'm not sure, but I think he was hitting on me. That was cool. Don't worry, nothing came of it. So...I guess he's not mad. I hope he still works on my computer.

In other news: 24!!! Tonight!!! Wooooohoooooo!

Sports: Watching Broncos/Colts game. This is not pretty. Oh and last night Chargers/Jets? That was a good game! That SD kicker ....poor guy. He shouldn't worry, though. They probably wouldn't have made it past the next round anyway. We've got some heavy hitters this year. But I have to give big kudo props to SD for taking that big Manning finger at the beginning of the year and then turning around and giving it RIGHT BACK! Giants didn't even make the playoffs. Neener neener! But I'm all about the Pack! Go Packers! 3:30 CST!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smokey must be singing somewhere, because the Packers lost, and everything's good in the world....tonight!

6:45 PM

 
Blogger Dew said...

I think what you ALL mean is GO PATRIOTS, or at least that's what I'm hearing, anyway. That is, what I can hear over the panting at Tom Brady.... OMG, wait, that might be me!

10:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here