I hope you're not expecting something specific.

November 30, 2004

It HAS worked! You've given everything away!!!

Jinkies! Looks like one of my mysteries may be solved. After careful consideration, I believe I know who you are, Stewed Hamm. Your blinding wit and this comment gave you away:

Sevi truly is the devil sliding up to all of us.


Hmmmm. Let's see. One Night in Bangkok references do not just fall out of the sky, my dear. ESPECIALLY in conjunction with our dear friend Sevi, who has, heretofore, an unmatched obsession with that song. After reviewing some more details with a very reliable source, I am sure you are the one who came to visit me a couple years ago only to point out my strange affection for red sleeveless shirts and then ended up marrying a lovely girl with a strange affection for Strawberry Shortcake dolls.

At first, I accused Sevi, because seriously, how many people make the Bangkok connection? But he rattled off 3 very good alibis. He also gave me a short list of suspects. Two, in fact and one was a woman. You, my dear, are not a woman (just FYI). And then I started noticing post times. Hm, who could be up at that time of night? At first I had eliminated you as a suspect since you have posted under "anonymous" before and signed your name. It turns out, it was all a clever ruse.

You are the sneakiest sneak who ever sneaked!!!

And I love ya for it. I don't know if you were dropping clues along the way for me to pick up on or if they were unintentional. Either way, now that I know who you are, I realize that I should've figured this out a long time ago. It's like the last page of a mystery novel! Such a relief! Anyway. Glad to hear you're feeling better. You're awesome. Love your blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

You realize of course, that Vizzini was stone dead mere moments after he said that... Just a word of caution should you decide to join in any Asian land wars.

2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here