I hope you're not expecting something specific.

February 27, 2005

Magical Musical Bliss!

Mingo Fishtrap is the best band ever. What's that you say? Am I sure? Hell yes, I'm sure! You will never see a bigger smile on my face (anything Gabi does notwithstanding) than when I am in the presence of this fabulous band. Any activity done without my clothes on does not count in this contest. OK, seriously. If they are playing anywhere near you, you must make plans to attend. You will have so much fun that your head will explode. I want to have babies with the entire band. Except Roger Sr because that might make it kinda weird when I have babies with Roger Jr. Hee! Buy their stuff. Go see them. They will make you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! All sorts of good things. They are funky, happy, R&B-ey, pop- y, cajun-ish, soul-y, rock-y, fun times, must dance, have a good time band. If you don't leave their show with a smile on your face, you have a cold black heart and your soul is dead. They are amazing and they will make you happy. Promise.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Make you... what?
Make you sweat? Make you go "hmmm?" Make you bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan? I must know this factoid Di, and your substitution of massive punctuation doesn't buy off my curiosity one bit.

Just for argument's sake... what if you had all your clothes off at a show? would that count, or would it be like a double negative and cancel each other out?
Maybe if you just went topless... (ha! like any of that would ever happen.)

1:17 AM

 
Blogger Dew said...

...again....

8:30 PM

 
Blogger di said...

Hey! Private shows only, people! The topless thing, not the Mingo thing because.... you get it! And Stewy, dear... I cannot express my excitement any more than with superfluous punctuation. There are simply no words. :)

8:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here