I hope you're not expecting something specific.

February 13, 2005

Y'all, I'm watching the 40 Worst Love Songs Ever on VH1. At first, I was going to change the channel because I didn't want to listen to a bunch of sappy love songs for two hours. But then I remembered how much I hate sappy love songs and decided it would be great therapy to listen to other people make fun of them for a change.

Oh, and remember the strange temperature hike in the middle of the night last night? Yeah, now it's just past noon and it's already 71 degrees! YESSSSSSSSS!!!! Screw Puxatawney Phil! Spring is ON THE WAY! Wooooohooooooo!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
You never gave your commentary on the end of the "Amazing Race." I guess you were just as disappointed as I was. Oh well, a new one starts soon.

8:23 PM

 
Blogger di said...

You are totally right. I was having a horrid night that night and honestly, I missed a lot of it. :( I got the gist and no, I was not thrilled to pieces about the outcome. Did you know that Kris and Jon had a 90% approval rating on cbs.com? Where do I get this stuff?

9:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here