I hope you're not expecting something specific.

October 01, 2004

Cuddly Teddy Bear Bitch

So I did it. I was nice. I extended the alcoholic olive branch. I had a drink sent over to Captain Kangaroo. Know what I got in return? A "thank you" yelled across the parking lot when I wasn't even paying attention. And by the time I figured it out and could react, he was already looking away and did not see my gesture basically expressing my thought of "what the fuck?" Why can't he just come up to me? I am the most harmless human EVER! I'm not going to start any fires where there are none. I do not create drama. I just want my fucking favorite jacket back! I want it BACK! Brad said he'd talk to him about it. That's sweet. But my stance is, he should quit being a pussy and just talk to me! How hard is this to figure out? What does he think I'm going to do? Start yelling and berating him? It'd probably be more like, hey how ya doin, is there a good time when I can stop by? I am not in the business of showing up to places unnanounced so I will not accept the cop-out answer of "you know where I live, just show up and get it." I think I've proven beyond all reasonable doubt that I can be mature about this and be nice and diplomatic. I do not harrass him, I do not call or text-message, I do not show up at his table mainly because I don't want to make him uncomfortable and ruin his night, so to speak. Maybe he's due, though. He's the one that said he wanted to be friends yet he will only barely acknowledge my existence (which I suppose is better than none at all - pleh). He has ruined more than one night for me. Such a fine line between being agressive as to not be walked upon and just being a flaming bitch/psycho. And really, that line is defined by the person that I'm trying not to cross that line with and I don't know where the hell that line is. It's probably back in March somewhere. And they say women are hard to figure out.

Ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here