I hope you're not expecting something specific.

September 20, 2004

Amazing RAAAAAAAACE!!!

OK, for all of you Race fanatics first I must say YAY WE WON AN EMMY! Maybe this will keep it out of its time (of death) slot of Saturday night for Season 6. TVGuide.com is reporting that the CBS network scheduler-type people are going to postpone Season 6 instead of starting it up in a week or two. This is in part to build anticipation and also to maybe wait for a crappy show to fail, get cancelled, and then Amazing Race can take their time slot (hopefully on Tuesday again as long as it's not opposite 24). But honestly, if they were to set it to Saturday night, I think I might plan around it so I could watch it before everyone else with lives and the willingness to set their VCRs. So everyone root for the abysmal failure of dr. vegas and/or Clubhouse!

So I was at the mall shopping on Saturday (I know! Shocker!) and since I've decided that I can indeed count it as my cardio for the day, I had better take the stairs instead of the elevator or escalator. So I get to the top of the stairs on lap one and who do I run into? BRANDON! Bigger than life with his lovely golden locks in The Buckle's window. I had to kind of stop and then slowly approach to make sure it was him, but there he is wearing a red AC/DC shirt. The Lord would not be pleased with his garment choices. I do love how he is a very good boyfriend, though. I do not love how he keeps asking The Lord to make them win. Dude. God doesn't "do" reality shows.

Oh and last week, didn't you love how Christie told the cab driver that the other teams CHEATED because they yielded them (is yielded a word)??? It's part of the game, you psycho! It's a RAAAAAAAAACE!!! What the hell did you expect? You have been very dominant throughout most of the game and the one time you fall behind (because of your own bad plane ticket purchasing), you bet your sweet "Texas" ass they're yielding you. They're here to win just the same as you are. And then, oh my Ian, the BEST PART (I can't remember if I wrote about this previously) was when Colin screamed like a 7 year old "MY OX IS BROKEN!" Haaaaaaaahahaha! Classic. In the previews for the season finale tomorrow night (two sweet hours), it shows someone having a meltdown on a very snowy mountain. Hm. I wonder who it could be? Could it be the most intense Racer there ever was??? I cannot wait. The co-parent said he might take the rugrat so I can go to a watching party (OK, two other people plus me does constitute a party, k?). That would be awesome! I hope there's pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here