I hope you're not expecting something specific.

September 09, 2004

Yay! New TV!!

Joey. Well, that was cute, I guess. I'm not sure if it's enough to keep me away from Survivor, though.

Apprentice! Woohoo! Apprentice is back! I have to say, I'm a little intimidated at the thought of getting emotionally involved with another 18 people. I already hate Bradford. I told him to shut up quite a few times. "I like to survey people and figure out who the weaklings are and who I can pick off." Oh whatever. Like you're some kind of badass. Shut uuuuuuuuuuuup! And let's see, I should pick a woman to hate, too. Um, I hate the crazy chick (Stacie J?). It's girls like her that make men think that we're all like that. And for people I like...Jennifer C....the one who was watching Trump during dinner. That was kind of adorable in the kind of "I think I might do the exact same thing in that situation" kind of way. Kind of. And I like John because, well....he's hot.

Medical Investigation: CSI but with infectious diseases instead of MUUUUUURDER! And Neil McDonough instead of Will Peterson. I miss Boomtown. Does anyone else miss Boomtown? It's (Medical Investigation, not Boomtown) kind of melodramatic, but still manages to be interesting. And much like CSI, they spend a lot of time explaining elementary concepts to their coworkers who are (hopefully) experts in their field. And the helicopter landing at the baseball complex?? Psha. And now the flirty press agent. Man! They already stole a line from 24! WHO DO YOU WORK FOR??? Ha! This show isn't too awful. Too bad it's already been given a death sentence by getting a regular time slot on Friday night. If I'm not mistaken, that's the same thing that happened to Boomtown.

Oh yeah. Football was on, too. No Cowboys. No Packers. No care.

Try this one on for size: I have the air conditioner on. It's cooler outside than it is inside. In Texas. In early September. Weird! The good part is, I have discovered the joy that is sleeping with the windows open. So tell me. How come when they turn down the a/c in the office to 70, I'm freezing, but I can sleep with the windows open when it's 58 degrees outside and be fine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here