I hope you're not expecting something specific.

August 27, 2004

WWELHD?

Straight up, now. Tell me. Do you really wanna love me forever? Or am I caught in a hit and run? Wear sunglasses at night. Got it. Keep track of visions in my eyes. Check. Do NOT switch the blade on the guy and shades. Just don't even think about it. Video killed the radio star? What are videos? Are there places we can watch those? Man, they should have like, a WHOLE channel just for music videos. Wouldn't that be rad? (I am totally starving, but I refuse to leave my computer lest I miss some nuggets of wisdom. Mmmm chicken nuggets.) Reach out. Touch the flame. Where the streets have no name...as rural addressing coordinator, I can definitively say that there are plenty of places like that in the county where we can reach out and touch the flame. Yo. Don't worry, no one lives there yet. They're not in danger of being blown by the wind. I'm not totally sure about taking life advice from Bono, but damn can he sing or what. Riding on the range. I've got my hat. On. I've got my boots. Dusty. Teeeeeeeeed oh Teeeeeeeed. This song is just a shade bizarre, but dammit if I don't love it. My name is Ted. And one day. I'll be dead yo yo yo. Ha! And that's the last line of the song! Random. Hm, here's a song I like but I have no idea who sings it or what it's called. I never took the smile away from anybody's face. Big Country! That's what this song is! In a big country dreams stay with you like a lover's voice across a mountainside. Huh? It sounds good when it's sung, but man, written out, it's just a big old mess. Things are goin great. And they're only gettin better. Future's so bright. I gotta wear shades. At night. See above. What I REALLY need to do is find a brand new lovah. All the love that we had I have quickly outgrown! Preach it! Too bad those are the only words I can understand in this song. I'm sure there's more pearls of wisdom buried in there somewhere. Rock the cradle of love. So what you're saying is I should go after Ian? But it don't rock easily. Shake it up. Whatever you do. Call me. My love call me call me any day or night. I wasn't sure exactly what she was saying in that first verse so I looked it up. Colour me your car? Wha.... Oh yeah. Life goes on. Long after the thrill of living is gone. Gonna let it rock, let it roll. Let the Bible belt come and sing my song. Hold on to sixteen as long as you can. Changes come around real soon make us women and men. Word.

Man we should totally write an eighties lyrics "bible" with all these little life guiding pearls of wisdom. Ferris can be our king.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here