I hope you're not expecting something specific.

August 31, 2004

Teepee. Wigwam.

I love that joke! More than any 28 year old woman really should. But anyway, I realize that last night's post was a little intense. But just let me tell you, it has done WONDERS for my mood! I'm in a much better mood today mainly because I just got it all OUT! It's like purging the toxins. Ipecac. And the beauty of it is, nobody has to read it if they don't want to! I'm not being a burden to anyone! But people DID read it! And they posted sweet little comments and sent me little huggy IMs. Awwwwwww! Also, this little bit from my morning radio show helped out a little, too. It's riddled with typos and poor grammar, but the general message is quite clear. The only argument I had (along with Kellie who is somehow in tune with my brain) was that if the person who wronged you doesn't know that they have wronged you, you have a desire to let that person know that you are upset about the situation and how you feel about it. In that respect, I think Brad knows he has annoyed and insulted me. Captain Kangaroo on the other hand, remains clueless. And no one is surprised in the least.

And then I got to enjoy Last Comic Standing 2.5! And tonight is Last Comic Standing AGAIN and the Amazing Race. The only bad thing is, TAR is up against my very favoritest sitcom, Scrubs. Evil programming directors. Some would say "just set your VCR." Shane and Jessica both can attest to how well that suggestion goes over with me. Maybe Shane and Jessica can get together and program their VCRs together. "OMG do you have that button on your remote, too? How WEIRD!"*

I just read that Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is filming in Dallas for the next three weeks and the episodes will be airing in January. Thank Ian, because I know plenty of men who need the help around here. The article said that the first episode was being filmed in Denton at my alma mater! Wheeeee! Too bad STUPID COMCAST put Bravo on digital cable that I don't have! I get the godforsaken GOLF CHANNEL but no Bravo? Maybe by January I can move up to digital with the big kids. Bastards.



* "OMG" was inserted for "OMI" since I was not the one speaking. Carry on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

I miss the Kidd Live show. Kellie Raspberry is so hot. :-) Used to get it where I used to live, but no longer. And I thought "OMI" was only for the duration of the 'Lympics?

7:08 PM

 
Blogger di said...

Well, Mr. OC. Jealous much? It will be OMI in my universe until my universe tires of such things! You want the rules your way? Get your own universe!

8:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here