I hope you're not expecting something specific.

August 04, 2004

Five Things I Don't Understand About Men

  1. Fantasy baseball, football, or whatever sport you decide to fantasize about.
  2. NASCAR (I know some women also enjoy this, but that doesn't mean I understand it).
  3. Finding girl-fights arousing.
  4. Expecting every girl to like making out with other girls. I don't ask you to make out with YOUR friends.
  5. Finding the Catholic School-girl thing arousing. Just a tinge of pedophilia, hm?

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

1) Those that can, do. Those that can't play Fantasy sports. Hence the Fantasy part. By the way, my Fantasy league's draft is in Septmeber!
2) NASCAR. I'm with you on this one. In my parts, it's odd that the NASCAR fans are also usually OU and WWF fans as well. Coincidence???
3) Throw in some mud or jello, and HELL YEAH!
4) I like making out with girls and you're supposed to like everything I do, therefore suck it up. And make out with MY friends? Hell no! I've seen some of the people they've made out with!
5) The one male exception to the rule: Catholic Priests. Anyway, I'm Catholic and I have to admit that when Britney burst onto the scene in her first video, I said a few Hail Mary's. And come on, who DOESN'T like tartan plaid and Mary Jane shoes?

5:22 PM

 
Blogger Comedy Mark said...

1 - It's more fun to watch a sport if you get to root for a player because every yard he rushes you get a magical point.

2 - Because there are wrecks. Also it's not as brainless as 400 left turns - there's game theory involved (see http://www.firstmonday.dk/issues/issue5_2/ronfeldt/) and game theory is fucking sexy. That being said I do not watch NASCAR.

3 - Everything girls do is arousing. It's the way our bodies are wired.

4 - That might be a texas man thing. Only 15% of my friends are that lame.

5 - Catholic school girls are sexy because those outfits are sexy. It's the socks and skirts, not the age.

Glad to be of service.

12:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here