I hope you're not expecting something specific.

July 22, 2004

Happy Birthday to ME!

Thank you WJ for sending me this fantastic website!

pointlessly purple

And I would also like to say thank you to everyone who sent me an e-card.  It's really nice to roll up to your desk in the morning and you've got like, 10 Happy Birthdays waiting for you.  Makes me feel so spechal!  My goal today is to make as many things purple as possible and also to have tacos for all 3 meals.  Two for two so far and one to go.  KA CHING!  I'm having dinner with Gabi tonight (I wonder if she'll pick up the tab) and for once, I can't ask her where she wants to go.  I have to actually decide BY MYSELF!  Wherever it is, there will be tacos involved.  Oh, one more goal:  I hope to have many shenanigans tonight.  If it's calm and uneventful, that's cool, too I guess.  I'll have to update later and if I forget, you guys leave comments and remind me.  Oh how I love "reader mail."  I encourage you all to comment (Only nice comments, please.  My tender heart can't handle criticism.  hee!).
 
I have a bunch of other stuff I want to talk about, but this is my Birthday post, so I'll just wait and write that stuff in a different post.  Ya dig?  I'll just leave this one for congratulating myself on staying alive yet another year!  (Insert confetti throwing here)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need any confetti, I would be glad to send you some of my company's excess.

Sincerely,

Ken Lay
c/o Leavenworth Federal Prison

8:26 AM

 
Blogger Dew said...

Curse that stupid purple.com in its purple evilness.

4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here