I hope you're not expecting something specific.

July 27, 2004

If you don't watch Last Comic Standing, you won't really care about this post

First let me preface (ooh look a preface before anything else!) this by saying that I am typing as I watch Last Comic Standing, so sorry if it's disconnected and random.  Well, OK, it's always disconnected and random, but this time I have an excuse. 

Can I just say, I love John Heffron?  He is so adorable and, the hottest of all, he's FUNNY!  Was that a ring I saw on his left hand!?!  He can't be married!  It says nothing about being married in any of his bios!!!  Maybe it's just decoration.  Not that he needs any.  I mean, I've had unhealthy crushes before, but at least this time I know he posesses the sexiest asset of all:  he's a total spaz.  So if you are so inclined to vote, please vote for my boyfriend!  He has a code on his site to put a button on my blog, but I can't get it to work and I can't understand!!!  Gr!  I still love him, though.  Sigh.

Corey Holcomb:  He didn't even make me chuckle and his stage presence is well....not present.

Bonnie McFarland:  New haircut.  Same bad attitude.  Ha!  "Nice to meet you!  Give it a minute."  OK that was funny.  I still won't vote for her.  I think I've already decided who I'm voting for. 

Jay London:  The guy never did anything for me.  A lot of one-liners.  I wonder if he ever looks normal.  I mean, I know this isn't a beauty pageant, but his looks distract me.  I'm just sayin. He's no John Heffron.

Ant:  Sorry, he was OK until he started stirring up drama in the house.  Everything was FINE until he started in with the dramatics and typical reality-show scheming.  He also does too many gay jokes.  Atkins and crystal meth diet.  HA!  That was funny.  He should stick to VH1 commentaries, though.

Todd Glass:  See?  He said it himself!  He lost fair and square!  But he's still the funniest of these five.  So here's my endorsement for tonight.  Vote Todd Glass.  1-866-FUNNY-95.  What am I saying?  It won't matter anyway because they're all going to lose to JOHN HEFFRON in the end anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me Jeshca...I voted for Jay London! I think he's the nicest comic of the LOSERS!!! And Yes, John is married! Don't you remember one of his very first acts? Remember the Playstation act? First his mom was yelling at him to get off the video games and now his wife?!?

6:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here