I hope you're not expecting something specific.

March 19, 2005

Last night, I went to an English pub, drank Mexican beer and ate a French sandwich. I'm so international.

Also? I played my Abused News game and came in 50th nationwide. But guess how our bar score ranked nationally? 42nd! I cannot tell a lie. Considering the significance of yesterday (as brought to our attention by Ciber), I find that to be some sort of sign from DNA himself. Somehow. Even though he didn't really believe in God therefore probably did not believe in the afterlife. Huh. Anyway! I totally freaked out when I saw how we ranked, but nobody else really got it. They were all, Yeah that's really great, dude. And then they gave me that look. You know the look. The one that says, "Is she on a weekend pass or somethin?"

Today I am going to a Basketball watching party at Craig and Linda's. Linda is crazy shot lady so I'm somewhat frightened, but there promises to be food so how can you turn that down really? And also, they are the biggest Texas Tech fans on the planet so I should hurry up and get my ass in the shower before noon so I can be there in time to see them totally freak out when they play Gonzaga.

Oh and one more thing? THANKS A LOT, SYRACUSE!!! You only messed up my ENTIRE BRACKET! Sigh. I cannot believe they lost. The mind truly boggles. I guess this is just a hard lesson in bracketology. Next year, there may be money on the line so it's best to learn these lessons now. A few others I'd like to thank for totally screwing up my bracket (it's personal, y'know): Creighton, LA Lafayette, Pittsburgh, St. Mary's, Freakin Alabama, Iowa, UTEP, Stinkin KANSAS, New Mexico (all Baugy's fault for that one), and Effing TEXAS! Geez, people. All I ask is for a little cooperation.

Today I need cooperation from Illinois, Arizona, Washington, Texas Tech, Wake Forest (sorry, Mountaineer), Oklahoma, and Kentucky. OK and KY mostly because that will at least set my Austin Bracket straight. Oh, and Tech and Wake Forest, too.

I am so glad I have no money on this thing. OK, off to the party! I hope they have nachos.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Ciberblade said...

42! I had one myself :D went bowling...across three games I averaged 42 pins above my average ;)

Yeah, and good luck with that Ky pick...if they play like they did against EKU, Cincy will walk all over them :down: Anyhoo...GO CATS!

5:16 PM

 
Blogger di said...

Whattup Homey M! :) They did not have nachos in the traditional sense, but they did have chips, chili, and queso. You do the math! They also had brisket tacos. Mm! Mm! Mm!

9:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here