I hope you're not expecting something specific.

March 26, 2005

Did you guys know that more successful couples have come about through Survivor than the Bachelor? The things you learn from the TV Guide Channel. And yes, that was the only thing on. It's Saturday afternoon for heavens sakes! Well, there was Back to the Future.... erm.... Volver al Futuro. But I would've had to concentrate on that movie what with all the interpreting and matching up with the original. And since I've had to do all of my chores this afternoon, I had to have it on something I could still be into if I was just passing through the living room. So "Reality Couples: Where are They Now?" it was! *Waits for Sevi to hurl* Anyway, had to do all my chores today because, as most Gentiles know (yes, I'm looking at you, Brad), tomorrow is Easter and the day will be filled with family and those wee plastic eggs. Yesterday was my day off and when I get a day off? I get a day OFF! And tonight Jessica and I are going to a party where I will know.... Jessica. Everything else will be a surprise. Sounds pretty fun, eh? Should be. Anyway. She's going to be here in approximately nine minutes so I better get my stuff together and put some pants on. Yes. Pants are good for parties. Remember that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just struck me that I haven't seen a single Cadbury Egg add this season. Geez guys, get with the program... it's not like there's all that much reason to advertise them after this weekend.

~Otak wants his eggy goodness

3:39 PM

 
Blogger Dew said...

"Thanks Eastah Bunny! Bwawk bwawk!!"

9:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwahahah! I'm gonna be saying that all night. You rock, Dew.

~O-tawk

1:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here