I hope you're not expecting something specific.

December 03, 2005

One sentence.

Hey, I wonder how many opinions I can spew if I have to keep it to one sentence?


If you're going to drive 20 in a 45, put on your hazards, even if your only "real" problem is that you're completely retarded.

They should change the name of VH1 to CH1.

I think I seriously love Mack Brown.

I think that if you send someone a lewd and lascivious text message (or 37), you should be prepared to back it up immediately.

Nicole Richie needs to eat something and FAST!

In an effort to explain the boxing kangaroo, I have decided that some Japanese guy on crack programmed my new phone.

Dallas Cowboys are going to the playoffs this year and the Philadelphia Eagles are not, so there!

I should probably go do the dishes and take a shower now (not at the same time).

3 Comments:

Blogger Dew said...

On the other hand, if you put all the dirty dishes in a basket, and washed them in the shower, then washed yourself, you might be maximizing efficiencies to the nth power, and would knock us all out with your multi-tasking-tudinousness....

Wow. I need some lunch.

2:40 PM

 
Blogger Shane said...

Why not just throw on a couple layers of clothes, do the same with the Monster, both of you hop in and knock out her shower and the laundry as well?

6:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you did that you would have pubes on yer dishes and people would no longer come over for dinner. Unless of course they were into that sort of thing...:0

3:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here