I hope you're not expecting something specific.

November 21, 2005

It's a Monday!

Did anyone else watch Prison Break tonight? How many times did you get the heebies? When Abruzzi was finding God and such and he was reading the Bible and he put that shiv (sp?) in his watch? I thought he was totally going to cut his wrists. Covered my eyes and cringed. And then when they drug T-Bag into the shed.... At that point, Gabi strolls through and pipes up, "That is so inappropriate." I pipe back, "Yes ma'am it is! Why aren't you in bed?" Luckily, it went to commercial after that so she didn't get exposed to anything else "inappropriate," and I had time to get her back into bed. And then when Abruzzi met up with T-Bag in the shed.... holy crap. Lots of heebies and jeebies and cringing and ACK I did not see that coming. Where did that come from!? I'll admit that I didn't see exactly what happened because my head was under a blanket. I so do not want to like this show, but I keep coming back to see what happens next. DAMN YOU FOX!

Also? Damn you FOX for cancelling Arrested Development. Not only is it horribly funny, it is subtle and satirical and smart and did I say hilarious? Hysterical. Also, I may have a weird crush on Will Arnett. He is this different kind of hot that I cannot explain. He has this incredibly sexy voice (he used to do commercial voice-overs... maybe he still does) and is just so genuinely funny. Drooooooool!!!

Oh! Oh! Know what I saw tonight? My first preview for 24!!! Hot damn does it look like it's going to be sooooooooo good! I almost could not contain my excitement! Squeeeee!!! I am so excited that I could seriously use more exclamation points!!!

And now I'm watching CSI: Miami. David Caruso is Cheeseball Deluxe. Oh the teller is so in on it. It just started, so if I'm wrong, I'll totally admit it... The only reason I started watching this was because SOMEBODY told me that Miami had the best opening theme of all the CSIs. I must say that I agree wholeheartedly. But as far as content and acting, Las Vegas is clearly the best. Sorry, Horatio! OK, maybe the teller wasn't in on it after all. Wrong wrong wrong I was wrong. And you know, Calleigh is probably one of my least favorite characters due to her horrendous Texas accent, but Emily Proctor is seriously a beautiful woman. But Adam Rodriguez is definitely more my type. MEOW! Latin with nice full lips..... Ahem.

OK, I have to go pack now. Leaving early Wednesday morning and I really shouldn't wait until Tuesday night before I throw a bunch of random stuff in a suit case and hope I get it all. Eeps! Anyway, be back Saturday. Hope everyone has a great holiday and GO COWBOYS!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drive safe and everything. Those bastards on the Interstate are crazy.

=^..^=

10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here