I hope you're not expecting something specific.

May 18, 2005

It's me again! Lucky you!

Hey you guys! Remember me? I've been a lost soul for the past couple of weeks or so. Or lazy. Whatev. Anyway, I really don't have anything to say which can sometimes beget the deepest and most profound posts. Ah, who am I kidding? I never say anything profound.

Well, I found out that I'm not crazy. No really, it's true. I took a test on the internet and everyone knows that if the internet speaketh, then it must be true. At the end of the test, it lists all of these personality disorders and I came in UNDER THE AVERAGE on all the categories! Except for one... narcissism. That's right. I came in one point over the average (on a 100 point scale) in narcissism. And I read the description of a narcissist and I guess I can see how this could happen. I mean, I'm a pretty empathetic person, but I refuse to feel sorry for everyone. I guess I'm too busy busting my ass for my daughter and myself to really feel sorry for people who don't make a better life for themselves. Eh, that's just me. I'm not talking about people who fall on hard times. I'm talking about people who are LAZY and then expect me to pick up their slack. As the address to this site may imply, I might have some issues.

I'm also having issues with the left side of my ear/nose/throat region. And it BETTER be gone by the weekend! There is shopping to be done, dammit! I also have a party to go to and if I miss it I am dead meat and I know it. And this party I speak of... it's for a man. Should I bother to bring a card? I mean, I don't really think he'll get all pouty if he doesn't get a card from me. Hell, I don't think he notices when he DOES get a card, much less when he doesn't. Anyway. He's a huge Star Wars nerd, so maybe I'll get him a figurine or something. Thirty year old men love that stuff. Right?

On a completely different note, I had a lovely grocery store experience the other night. As I was shopping, I started to notice that my regular store was rearranged here and there. And then I found it. And entire aisle of WINE! I had a quick flashback of signing a petition and then voting in a special election and now it's HERE! Can you believe that? They weren't allowed to sell alcohol until the citizens had an uprising. I mean, all I had to do before was go across the street to purchase wine because that's another city. But I would have to make a special trip. Now when I'm getting groceries, I can just pick up some wine! I have found that a glass before bed really helps me sleep better. I am so serious. I have not felt this not-tired in weeks. And I'm not going to sleep any earlier, really (AARON!!!). I guess I just fall asleep faster and sleep deeper. Ah, I love you, Merlot. You give me weird dreams, but better sleep.

Speaking of which, I'm about done with tonight's glass. Don't worry, Sevi. I'll have a great season finale wrap up of all of our favorite shows soon. I'm sure you're just downright antsy with anticipation! =) OK, I'm not going to start talking about TV right now because I'll be here all night. But for now, hugs, kisses, gropes, whatever strikes your fancy. Love!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ciberblade said...

What! No link to the test? No published results? No TSG poll or pole? :D

Why am I talking in questions today?

Gah! Did I just do it again?

AHHH! Will it be one of those days? Yes?

5:12 AM

 
Blogger Rachel Heather said...

Oh man I need that link. I can't wait for it to tell me I am a narcissistic psychotic looney who needs medical attention. :)

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here