I hope you're not expecting something specific.

November 03, 2004

Wow, you're still a jerk

Mr. Anonymous makes a (very lame) comeback:

OHHH so okay, as long as you get praise and accolades, it gets printed, but a
few negatives, and you must have them erased, so typical of your type.

No. I can take criticism. What I will not stand for is the way you insulted me. Like Stewy said, this is my blog and I can delete whatever the hell I want. You were just rude and there’s no place for that here. Calling me fat and pathetic is not something that I have to put up with.

Well quit coming to the bar so desperate eating your weight in cheesefries and
going on about that damn jacket.

I find it interesting that you would use the word “coming” in reference to the bar instead of “going.” That would infer that you go there as well. And that is interesting. I don’t eat my weight in cheesefries. I mention it one time and all of a sudden that’s all I eat? You’re just being rude. You have nothing to back up your idiotic claims. And that was my favorite jacket. I was trying to get it back for seven months. I get to be annoyed about that.

He doesn't care about you, you are living in a fantasy girl. I see you over
there acting so pathetic, just give it up. Just get over it.

I never once said that he did care about me. And how am I living in a fantasy? Did I ever say that I wanted to be his girlfriend? Did I ever say that I loved him? I made one vague reference to maybe liking him again (like 4 months ago), but backed away from that quickly. He had told me we were friends and when he didn’t talk to me, I found it confusing and frustrating. I think he’s hot. I like how he smells. And I like talking to him. How is that a fantasy? I have no expectations of him except that if he says we’re friends, then we’re friends. If you see me “over there” acting so pathetic, maybe you should stop by and say hi. You would probably see that all I’m doing is drinking my damn beer, playing my damn trivia, and flirting with the damn bartenders. I’ll also fight with Brad and laugh at the goofy stuff Jessica says. I’m there to relax and watch people. I’m not even really there to drink. The beer’s just a plus.

Please find another bar, so sad to see you this way.


Free country, free enterprise, public place. I will go to any damn bar I please until the management tells me I can’t any more. If my presence appalls you, maybe you should be the one to find a new bar. As I said before, this is MY blog. I write here because if someone doesn’t want to hear it, they can skip it! No one is MAKING you read any of this! Why are you here if you find me sooooooooo annoying? This is my therapy. And I take comfort in the fact that no one is obligated to read it.

Also, I find it interesting that you have yet to identify yourself. Must feel all safe and cozy behind that veil of anonymity, pointing your self-righteous finger at me. What a dickless wonder. You probably sit “over there” and pretend to by my friend every Friday night, yet criticize and gossip like a 7th grade girl behind my back. The least you could do was say it to my face and sign your name.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok dear Diane, forgive me for hurting you, didn't intend to, just angry and frustrated with life as it is. You do see me, but don't acknowledge me when I do look your way. This is your blog, and I will stay off of it from now on. Can't tell you who I am cause it's more fun if I don't, not that it would matter anyway. I will keep my mouth shut and just admire from afar. Take care my luv

1:07 AM

 
Blogger di said...

You can read the blog all you like. It's the internet and I don't own this little chunk of real estate. I just ask that you not be a jerkface. And if you are, I'm going to delete your comments. But if you can join in the happy funtime, I welcome you. And I must say that I am thoroughly confused as to who you might be. I don't recall giving anyone at that bar this blog address. I hope to figure out who you are soon. If I ignore you, I assure you, it is unintentional.

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Dew said...

Oh, goody, I love a mystery. Let's see. Someone who doesn't know what Di stands for, but supposedly sees you weekly at your bar. Someone who can spell but not punctuate. Someone rude and inconsiderate, but interested enough to read the blog.

10:33 PM

 
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Jinkies! A mystery indeed. There's not enough mysteriousness around here these days.

11:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here