I hope you're not expecting something specific.

November 02, 2004

You're a jerk

I don't particularly care for making serious posts, so I'll make this quick. If you have noticed that your comments have been deleted, it's because you're a jerk. You think you're funny and clever, but the truth is that you are mean. Not only are you mean, but you're a coward. You posted nasty comments anonymously which means that you are man enough to make an asshole comment but not man enough to back it up. Hm. Some man. And yes, I know you're a man because a woman would not say such things.

I hope that this is an isolated incident and that you are not normally a jerk. If you are not normally a jerk, I would ask that you come forward and apologize. If you can't be man enough to show your face then I would ask that you not come back to my blog. I know you're a regular reader because of some references to past posts.

Don't be a jerk. I hate jerks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHH so okay, as long as you get praise and accolades, it gets printed, but a few negatives, and you must have them erased, so typical of your type. Well quit coming to the bar so desperate eating your weight in cheesefries and going on about that damn jacket. He doesn't care about you, you are living in a fantasy girl. I see you over there acting so pathetic, just give it up. Just get over it. Please find another bar, so sad to see you this way.

10:15 PM

 
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

OHHH so okay, as long as you get praise and accolades, it gets printed, but a few negatives, and you must have them erased, so typical of your type.Would Di's "type" happen to include Owners of Blogs? Because in that case, she can do whatever she damn well pleases, what with it being HER FUCKING BLOG and all.
If you want non-gushy, jacket-free content, might I suggest you go elsewhere, dick holster? Yes in fact, I believe I might.

I like cheesefries too. You got a problem with cheesefries, penis breath?

Was all that called for? Probably not, but it sure felt goooooood. Di, feel free to delete this comment if it just takes the profanity level out behind the store and kicks its ass. I just gotta let the Ocrisis out from time to time.

2:21 AM

 
Blogger Dew said...

Note to anonymous: it's called a comma. Give it a fuckin' try, you jerk. (Yep. JERK. You are one 'cause you're jerky to my friend Di. Ya jerk.)

10:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here