I hope you're not expecting something specific.

September 16, 2009

Of all things....

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Current mood: amused

So. Gabi was telling me that her Papi took her out for lunch at the Gaylord Texan. I've never been there, so she was telling me about all of the restaurants and shops and all the sites to see there and doing so in quite some detail. Apparently, it's quite the tribute to Texas in general inside that giant dome. And then she's all, "Oh, and there was this copy of the.... oh what is the name of that thing.... it's like it's made out of clay and it's kind of crumbly at the top..... I keep forgetting what it's called....." Me: "The.... Alamo?" Gabs: "Yeah! That's it!" Me: "Geez, Gabi. Of all the things in the world you could've forgotten."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here