I hope you're not expecting something specific.

September 16, 2009

Ten Random Things

Another imported myspace post from November 20, 2005:

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Current mood: amused

1) I called my Dad today to ask him about windshield wipers and headlights. You know, guy stuff. I call him on his cell phone. Here's how the conversation went....

*Ring Ring*
Dad: Hello, daughter.
Me: Hello, father.
Dad: ........Hello. Dianna.
Me: Um. What are you doing?
Dad: I'm sitting in the car. Watching NASCAR.
Me: ............... I'm sorry, what?
Dad: Don't ask.

2) I have discovered what the great mass appeal of Grey's Anatomy is to women. Besides Patrick Dempsey. You see, the show is set in Seattle so it rains a lot. This leads to lots of shots of Patrick Dempsey with wet hair. Which is pretty hot.

3) I positively love Kermit the Frog and am contemplating signing up for the Target Two Day Sale Wake Up Call, even though I will be in Oklahoma City on Friday and will not be available to shop. Just so I can get a phone call from Kermit.

4) Not being able to shop for whatever reason makes me a little sad.

5) Getting phone calls from hot guys while I'm shopping is pretty close to nirvana. It can only be topped by getting a phone call from a hot guy while shopping while actually devouring a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Naked activities notwithstanding.

6) Cowboys won. That's right. Three in a row, baby. I didn't injure myself with any super-silent victory dances like I did last Monday, though. Man, that was a good game. Eat it, Philly.

7) I am getting on an airplane early Wednesday morning with my adorable child and I have yet to pack. I kind of contemplated which clothes I should bring. I hope that counts. Maybe I should be packing right now instead of writing on myspace? Hmmmm.......

8) Both Lost and Veronica Mars are airing new episodes on Wednesday. This is very upsetting because I'm going to be out of town and I have yet to catch up to 2003 and get a DVR so I can only set my VCR to record one show and OMG WHAT IF I MISS SOMETHING!?! Somebody get me a paper bag....

9) Does that paper bag thing really work or is that just a TV thing?

10) Thanksgiving is Thursday! Yay! Have a good one, all and make sure to give thanks for this and that to whomever you please. Just do it, OK? And wear expandable pants and eat lots of turkey.

Mmmmmm ..... tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurkey.......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here