I hope you're not expecting something specific.

September 16, 2009

Hey guys? What's going on in this blog?

So I guess it's time to come back to Blogger after being away at Myspace. I'm reading back on my myspace posts & I'll be moving some of them over here for nostalgia and saving stuff and whatnot. If I can jam it into 140 characters, I guess I'll send it over to twitter & not take up a whole post for it. Anyway. I miss it over here. I miss my readers. I miss barfing up words into barely intelligible sentences and stringing those sentences together to almost tell a story. So here's the first post on myspace that I thought I'd share:

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Current mood: hungry

Dear Burrito,

I want you back! When I ordered you at On the Border last night, I really had no idea how much I would like you. I mean, on the menu, you were everything I looked for in a burrito: diced chicken, black beans, red peppers, grilled to perfection. And you were everything you promised to be. But, I had no idea it would be too much for me to handle. I really wanted us to be something, but I just couldn't make it happen. I completely enjoyed what little time we had together. Please believe that! I'm so sorry I sent 2/3 of you back. I want you to know how painful that was for me. But now as I sit here with no food in the fridge, I just want you back. Sure, I could go out and get a new burrito, but it wouldn't be you. I hope you can forgive me.

Love,

Blonde Lady at Table 32

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here