I hope you're not expecting something specific.

April 28, 2004

Thank Jesus H. Roman!

Thank you, America for that amazing backlash that let the RHW get the massive boot! Finally! I can watch the rest of the season without cringing. I cheered! Even my 4 year old daughter came out of her room to ask me to keep it down. Twice! I mean, even she knew he was awful. She has, more than once, turned to me and said, "Mommy, that boy can't sing" or "That's just painful." It's sad that my 4 year old knows more about music than the 4 million people who blindly voted for him last night. I mean, sure he's a nice kid and everyone loves his grandparents, but he's relieved to go home. Trust me. He wants to get back to his high school where all the girls who have ignored him for the past 10 years are suddenly clamoring to be in his presence. He wants to get back to his mom and dad so they can tell him what a "good boy" he is some more. You think his AI handlers told him what a good boy he was? Psha! They told him to make his hair more spiky and dress more like it's 2004. They also tried to make him "dance." That just ain't right. The boy has no soul. And I don't mean the kind of "soul" that we like to say that black people have and white people lack. I'm talking about the soul that humans have that make us living beings and able to relate to other humans, art, and sometimes even music. Music is a mechanical, scientific thing to this boy. And he's gone. So maybe I'll shut up about it. The End. For Now. (Hey, now there's a good sign off line!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here